Each year the American Advertising Federation’s Mosaic Center on Diversity & Inclusion hosts numerous programs geared toward the advancement of multiculturalism within the marketing, communications and advertising industry. We are particularly proud of the Most Promising Multicultural Students Program, which since its inception in 1997, has helped more than 100 agencies and companies jumpstart the careers of over 600 multicultural professionals.
Fifty selected students participate in a four-day program that includes professional development workshops, industry immersion sessions, a recruiters expo and the Building Bridges for Our Future Awards Luncheon where the students are honored.
“We selected from a pool of some of the most talented and diverse students I’ve come across,” said Christena J. Pyle, Diversity & Inclusion Supervisor with Omnicom Group and 2015 MPMS Judge. “When you start here, with this caliber of
talent, what you end up with is a class of students that could very well change our industry. 2015 is not even ready!”
The AAF is pleased to announce that seven students from District 9 have been selected as 2015 Most Promising Multicultural Students.
• Seannell Chambers, Lindenwood University
• Andrea Ruano, Lindenwood University
• Ebony Francis, University of Missouri – Columbia
• Anthony Tovar, University of Missouri – Columbia
• Evan Miguel, University of Missouri – St. Louis
• Miles Ukaoma, University of Nebraska – Lincoln
• Maritza Hayes, University of Nebraska – Lincoln